Friday, December 26, 2008

Have you ever been in a situation where you felt you couldn’t speak up or express yourself?

We all have our weaknesses. Some people are born with massive confidence, some get none. But one can develope self-confidence just by believing on ourselves. Sometimes, when we try to be confident, our mind starts shrivling, then all of a sudden, POOOOFFFF!!!! Back to our old stuttering self again... Somehow some people are progerammed to stay shut. And sadly, I think I could be one of them.

Now that I think about it, I like one specific anime character who has absolutely ZERO confidence. Ren Mihashi. He's really cute... and he makes cute faces whenever he's nervous, and he's nervous pretty much all the time... Still he manages to face his fears and triumphs in the end.

I do experience times when I don't get to say what i want to say.Like when I argue or debate about something, I gather up all those answers, but when it's finally my time to speak up, all those ideas become confusing and I even forget what my idea was. When I finally have the best answer, it disappears. Then suddenly, when the debate is over, I will remember it but it's already too late to say it out loud. I really bums me but there's nothing I can do. I'm trying to change that at the moment, and I still need a lot of effort. It's better than not being able to talk at all...

1 comment: